Posts tagged Me
I just made a huge post about exercise and eating well. Life is all about balance so here’s my wine post.
Let’s cut to the chase: I like wine. I like New Zealand wine. I also like drinking good wine, but not paying top dollar for it.
So, here are my top pics for NZ wine, taking into account price (so best value), along my take on overall quality irrespective of price.
Price has the normal price range one can find it for sale (the lower number being less common) along with the recommended retail price (RRP) in New Zealand (based on memory).
A full table listed below. Click on the wine name for tasting notes etc from the winemaker, or on the wine type to see more about that grape/wine style.
In the last 3 weeks the following has happened to me, and they all indicate I am a VERY fortunate person, with a great life
- I got MAJOR sunburn (8 hours of exposure on my back, without sunblock – oooops).
- I feel over running my puppy on a cliff face shingle track and grazed my leg badly
- My puppy wakes me at 3am in the morning barking at hedgehogs
- My motorbike has a flat/dead battery, which is now so stuffed it’s dead and wont start even after a 3 day charge.
- I smashed my finger between 2 bits of metal (I was hitting one hard with the other one at the time)
Lucky eh? Let me explain … (more…)