Posts tagged beds
Here they are, Richard’s black and white tips for the playing in the bedroom:
Before I start it’s best to clarify that some people may be offended by this post, some may not. Some might even be disappointed. Anyway, read on:
- Buy a duvet cover that has a patten on one side, and a plan colour on the other. That way you can find the corners easily when changing the cover.
- Buy a duvet cover and duvet one size bigger than the bed. Looks great, and means there is more duvet to share if you sleep with a duvet hog
- Drop the top sheet. Just get a fitted sheet and duvet. It means making the bed takes 20 seconds. It DOES mean you wash the duvet cover with the sheet, but that’s hardly a biggie.
- Only ever ever use natural fibres, preferably cotton, next to your skin. So that means sheets, duvet covers, and pillow cases.
- NEVER skimp on a bed. You spend almost a third of your life on one!
I told you some people might be offended. But I figure if you had a dirty mind you had already stopped reading. (When I said playing, what did you think I meant?).
Black and White Version: Setting up the bedroom linen is easy, but don’t skimp on $.