Truely awesome short film – must watch
Late last year I posted about a short film that touched me.
I received a really wonderful email from the writer, Elliot London (you can follow Elliot on twitter here) about his new short film, out just in time for Valentines day (for some of the world at least)
But wait, there is more. This is part of something bigger, best said in Elliot’s words:
Black and White Version: The more I see of Elliot’s stuff, the more I wanna see.
- Hug a Gay Day 2012
- Awesome Gay Short Film
- It’s tough being gay, so I am told
- Hug a Gay Day 2nd Feb 2011
- AirNZ Gay Kiss (that wasn’t) now banned
- Grindr – how to get smiley faces in profile, and other tips
- Grindr, gay men, sex and the NZ Herald
- Funny French McDonalds ad and the parody reply
- Credit Card Scandal for Labour’s Ministers
- No homo: That’s Gay