It’s been a while .. and here’s why
Hi Honey, I’m home!
It’s been a while since I have posted here, since I have been a wee tour of the world. Well not quite the whole world, a holiday through 4 countries: Canada, Germany, India and
Bangkok Thailand (thanks Glen – Bangkok isn’t a country!). The emphasis was on Canada and India time wise.
But while I haven’t been blogging (I prefer to holiday first and blog after the fact), I have a whole range of post ideas coming up, including:
- Why Kiwis should NOT get the so called “Visa on Arrival” in India (Now posted)
- The black and white travel low-down for India
- The black and white travel low-down for Canada
- The black and white travel low down on how to bargain in places like China, India and Thailand (although they all do differ)
- Why I think coffee is crap in certain countries
- A review of Thai airways (completed – found here)
- An update on Lufthansa (and it’s way better than it used to be!)
- Why taxi drivers in Bangkok are so annoying (a bitch post)
Oh, one more post will follow too – the updated review of the Golf-R, since I get mine in 2 days! (only a 6 month delay!). So I might be doing a wee test drive – for the whole weekend Update: Updated owner’s review of the Golf-R here.
Black and White Version: I have been away, but back. Posts to follow.
- South Africian Airways – Review
- Golf-R – review 2 weeks in
- Thai Airways – black and white review
- Visa on Arrival in India for New Zealanders – DON’T DO IT!
- Is shopping in New Zealand a rip off?
- Now that’s how you do an iPad app for a newspaper NZ Herald (and how not to do it AirNZ!)
- Golf-R and Scirocco-R review and comparision in New Zealand
- AirNZ rocks again!
- Golf-R 2010 Review
- Observations from the USA (aka stuff about Americans)