Voicemail on XT with iPhone 4
For some reason this blog keeps coming up as a result for the search terms like iphone voicemail setup xt and such like. In fact when I went to search for an image for this post using XT Voicemail Image in Google.com I found my site as #1 and #2!
Problem is I don’t have a whole lot of info on it – other than the # to dial for XT voice mail is 083210 and this post on XT Voicemail issues on the iPhone 4, which is now out of date, but has some useful links that are still relevant.
So here is my fix.
For those that have issues working with XT (Telecom) Voice mail on an iPhone check the following:
- You should have a version 3 sim card from XT – if not swap it (free) at your local Telecom retailer
- It should now work
- If it doesn’t, go into your phone (as you would do dial a #) and press *5005*86*083210#
- That’s it, your voice mail button should now work
- Remember the fail safe is to dial 083210 (always works).
Black and White Version: Telecom XT Voice mail on iPhone 4 explained.
- iPhone 4S – Black and White Pre-Review
- Tech companies – the round up
- Telecom – great deal, but too many steps
- Vodafone – the good and the bad and the bullshit
- OMG might Telecom actually be cool?
- iPhone free smileys (emoji) – easy peasy
- Awesome iPhone App – Consume
- Now that’s how you do an iPad app for a newspaper NZ Herald (and how not to do it AirNZ!)
- iPhone 4 and iPad in NZ – the black and white version
- Grindr, gay men, sex and the NZ Herald