(Random) stuff I like
Here’s a wee list of stuff I like, in no particular order:
- Up and Go Energize
- Air New Zealand
- Consume (an App for the iPhone/iPad)
- Chop Chop chicken (and Watties chicken in a can)
- Audi Cars
- Monday evenings
- the iPad
- Coffee – best coffee in ChCh is @ Underground Coffee, International Departure Area (b4 you go thru customs) @ ChCh Airport
- AussieBum Underwear
- Warm autumn evenings
- G-Star (clothing brand)
- Telecom’s XT network
- GrabOne (a ‘super deals’ web site in NZ)
- Clever mainstream advertising to the gay market, like this one from Levi Jeans
That is all.
Black and White Version: I like stuff, I just listed some of it.
- Review – Logitech iPad keyboard (PS: It rocks!)
- iChic iPad Cover Review
- iPad 2 Pre-Review
- Telecom to release an iPad killer – yeah right!
- More cool stuff, and oh, I am back!
- AirNZ – cell phone on flights. AHHHHHHHH!
- AirNZ Gay Kiss (that wasn’t) now banned
- AirNZ – the black and the white
- $14 for a movie and a glass of wine (oh, and they flew me back from Sydney too)
- iPad four months in (a review)