Most unusual search term to find this blog
I regularly check my WordPress site stats to see what search terms are used to find my blog, as well as who else is linking to it.
I was rather surprised to find this search term was used to find my blog (on more than one occasion) yesterday:
www fuck me black mensex
Perhaps more concerning (or is it amusing?), one of my posts came up at the top of the search for these terms!
You can see the full search here. Oh, and for it to show in my stats, the searcher has to click on the link to my blog, so I am thinking they might have been disappointed when they got to my blog.
PS: Is mensex one word? I always thought it was two.
Black and White Version: It takes all sorts.
- Advertising (to Google or not to Google).
- This Blog 287th in NZ
- ISPs in NZ filtering Google Search Results?
- Grindr – the ultimate gay iPhone app?
- How to hang toilet paper (or stuff your mum should have taught you but didn’t part 1)
- Telecos may rip us off at times, but where is the user responsibility?