iPhone free smileys (emoji) – easy peasy
Everyone with an iPhone (probably) knows that you add in Emojis (smiley face icons etc) to the iPhone for 99c via various apps.
Almost a year ago I did a post about how to get emojis for free on the iPhone. Now that I have my new iPhone 4 to play with, I went to follow my own instructions on how to do this for the iPhone but found that the app required for step one has gone AWOL.
So a quick Google search and I found that there is now a MUCH easier way, and best of all it’s FREE!
Just go to the app store – search for Emoji Free (if there is more than one, choose the one with 4 images, one being a monkey in the icon). Install it, run it, and follow the instructions on screen. Easy peasy.
Black and White Version: Installing Emoji icons for free on the iPhone just got easier.
- iPhone 4S – Black and White Pre-Review
- Voicemail on XT with iPhone 4
- Grindr – how to get smiley faces in profile, and other tips
- Awesome iPhone App – Consume
- Now that’s how you do an iPad app for a newspaper NZ Herald (and how not to do it AirNZ!)
- iPhone 4 and iPad in NZ – the black and white version
- Grindr, gay men, sex and the NZ Herald
- iPhone Speed Test – Vodafone and XT in Dunedin
- 2Degrees goes 3G
- Micro sims, what you need to know in New Zealand