Gym Memberships Sale
Thought about joining a gym but still coming up with an excuse (kinda like the same ones for quitting smoking I guess, or the diet starts tomorrow stuff)?
Anyway .. here’s your chance to get in now and get your gym membership subsidised by AT LEAST 40%. The offer starts on 1 August 2010, so if you are reading this before then, get in now before the rush!
Click on the image below to be taken to the web site of FitnessNZ, who is offering subsidised memberships at over 100 exercise facilities (gyms) around New Zealand.
There are some terms and conditions (which are all listed on the FitnessNZ web site), but the key ones are:
- This is designed to encourage NEW people into exercise, so current members (and certain past members) are not eligible
- There is a VERY limited number at each facility available – and this depends on the facility, so if you are interested get in now!
- You CAN buy this for someone else if you like, but they need to meet the criteria (i.e. a new member).
Black and White Version: Subsidised gym memberships available for a limited time – get one now!
- My submission on the marriage equality bill
- Christchurch earthquake – 5 days on – the small stuff
- Christchurch Earthquake – part II
- Paleo Diet – updated log
- Paleo Diet – a 30 day trial
- Golf-R – review 2 weeks in
- Exercise and nutrition tips for exercisers
- Is shopping in New Zealand a rip off?
- iPhone 4 and iPad in NZ – the black and white version
- Grindr, gay men, sex and the NZ Herald