Voicemail on Telecom XT with iOS4
This brings the known issues for iOS4 to:
- Voicemail for XT users
- Integrated car stereo links no longer working
- Reception issues (many say this will be able to fixed with a software patch)
The good news is that a fix is coming as explained on the iPhonewzealand site (basically Telecom needs to update its sim cards).
In the meantime XT users can simply set up a contact called Voicemail with the number 083210 and then set this up as a favourite for easy access. Sure not quite as easy as pressing the Voicemail button, but almost.
Btw I also found this EXCELLENT resource on iOS4, which I highly recommend reading. The best summary on the web I have found.
Black and White Version: XT voicemail busted for now under iOS4, but easy fix for now and a permanent one coming.
Hat tip: Image from iphonewzealand
- iPhone 4S – Black and White Pre-Review
- Firstin.co.nz rip off AGAIN
- Tech companies – the round up
- iPad 2 Pre-Review
- A recap of the (non) news of the week
- Voicemail on XT with iPhone 4
- Telecom – great deal, but too many steps
- Vodafone – the good and the bad and the bullshit
- OMG might Telecom actually be cool?
- iPad four months in (a review)