IPad 3G in NZ – Guide to using XT
Anyway .. the boys over at iphonewzealand.co.nz have made an EXCELLENT GUIDE for cutting up your sim and getting your new shiny iPad 3G working in NZ, so rather than me re-hash it, follow the link! I was actually researching this today, so it saved me a bunch of work PLUS means I don’t have to write up my own guide here
It even includes a cool wee template so you can trim your sim card to fit (sample shown on the right). I am not gonna plagiarise their work – so go to the site and read.
Black and White Version: XT is the network of Choice for the iPad in New Zealand, and yes it works, you just need a pen-knife and a new sim card (for now)
- Review – Logitech iPad keyboard (PS: It rocks!)
- iChic iPad Cover Review
- iPad 2 Pre-Review
- Telecom to release an iPad killer – yeah right!
- More cool stuff, and oh, I am back!
- Voicemail on XT with iPhone 4
- Telecom – great deal, but too many steps
- Vodafone – the good and the bad and the bullshit
- (Random) stuff I like
- OMG might Telecom actually be cool?