Road Safety Ads – how different countries do it
I have seen a few of these now on-line, through blogs, and it’s quite interesting to compare the different approach.
Interestingly a lot have gone away from shock tactic road safety ads of the past, but NZ still seams to use it in all the ads I can find on-line
The new NZ non-shocking ad for don’t use a mobile while driving isn’t on-line yet – once I can find it I will link to it (its simple, but non-shocking).
New Zealand Ads
The old style ad (used up until last year, and still in use on the drink driving message)
anti-ginga dont use a mobile while driving ad
and this one (same topic)
and a seatbelt ad
and my fav .. the asian one (well it starts as that!)
UK’s Wear a seatbelt ad (powerful!)
Black and White Version: Appears most road safety ads are creative these days – not sure if they work though (does any advertising of this type?)
- Don’t vote for Jim, and here’s why (he breaks the law)
- Now that’s how you do an iPad app for a newspaper NZ Herald (and how not to do it AirNZ!)
- Funny French McDonalds ad and the parody reply
- Google Ads (adsense) – my 1st block
- Advertising (to Google or not to Google).
- Owning a colour – it can be done