An even cooler plug-in for my blog, to link to FaceBook
No sooner did I complete the post below, I found a new (well new for me!) plug in for WordPress and App for Facebook that allows posts from my blog to go to Facebook as an actual event (not just a note) and have comments from both the blog show on FaceBook, and visa-versa. VERY Cool! The plug, called Wordbooker can be found by searching for “Wordbooker” in the plug ins of WordPress. There is also a FaceBook page for it.
This plug in can also do an auto status update of the post, but the only issue is if someone comments on the status update, that comment doesn’t link back, so I turned that function off.
Once again very easy to set up
Black and White Version: I like things that just work
- Pam Ann – not funny with Aids FaceBook post
- Christchurch Earthquake – what can I do?
- What’s wrong with the world
- FaceBook Scams (including Justin Bieber is Gay) and the fix
- Vodafone fails (again) but no hate FaceBook pages or random rants
- XT bashing
- How to hang toilet paper (or stuff your mum should have taught you but didn’t part 1)
- Cool new plug in – links FaceBook comments