Prediction – it came true
You will see on my predictions page I predicted the NZ dollar would appreciate against the NZ dollar by at least 10c within 6 mths. That was May ’09, it’s 5 months past that now, and it’s already 15c up (it was around 55c when I made the predication, its now just over 70c).
I think this level will continue for a while, and in around 12-18 mths, when the US economy craps itself the NZ dollar will actually FALL (coz people will withdraw funds from speculative markets like NZ).
The end of my crystal ball gazing.
- My submission on the marriage equality bill
- Golf-R – review 2 weeks in
- Is shopping in New Zealand a rip off?
- iPhone 4 and iPad in NZ – the black and white version
- Grindr, gay men, sex and the NZ Herald
- iPhone Speed Test – Vodafone and XT in Dunedin
- Mobile Termination Rates Will be Regulated in New Zealand
- Gym Memberships Sale
- iPad – XT, Vodafone and 2Degrees comparision
- 2Degrees goes 3G