One of my personal goals I recently set was to blog at least 5 times a week both here and on my professional blog www.richardbeddie.co.nz.
Like any task having the right (best?) tools helps, so I set up wordpress on my iPhone* This is my first post from it, and time will tell how useful it is, but I do have one less excuse now.
(* thank god for OS 3.0 and cut and paste!)
Btw, I aim to have at least one significant blog each week, where I discuss my views on a key topic or idea and the others will range in depth, seriousness and length.
- iPhone 4S – Black and White Pre-Review
- Voicemail on XT with iPhone 4
- iPhone free smileys (emoji) – easy peasy
- Awesome iPhone App – Consume
- Now that’s how you do an iPad app for a newspaper NZ Herald (and how not to do it AirNZ!)
- iPhone 4 and iPad in NZ – the black and white version
- Grindr, gay men, sex and the NZ Herald
- iPhone Speed Test – Vodafone and XT in Dunedin
- 2Degrees goes 3G
- Micro sims, what you need to know in New Zealand